1. There is freedom in the evacuation of excess.
2. Our default mode is observation. We must assert ourselves to induce justice.
3. Causes are about the one you’re fighting for, not the cause itself.
4. Sustainability requires focus.
5. If you're afraid to fail then you already have.
6. You can speak up for change before you know how to.
7. Storytelling precedes everything else.
8. Change is not for the timid.
9. You don't have to be finished to be ready.
10. Look for standing good. Participate before you create.
11. Notice your context. Situational awareness is vital to change.
12. Be a solution to the problem, not a service of it.
13. Business is the remedy to poverty.
14. Speaking of the plight of the world is not the same as doing something about it.
15. Idea big, share everything.